Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Favorite beauty finds


These are the beauty products I am loving right now:

1. Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream - Goes on light and doesn't feel greasy like other drugstore BB creams. Good for oily skin. I mix the Fair and Light shades to get the perfect look for my skin tone.
2. Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Palette - The pigments are rich and blendable. I use a small angled brush to apply, and it's quick and easy. Not too heavy like liquid and pencil liners. Best to use with eye primer.
3. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil - Smells so good like fresh lemons, and is great for applying fresh out of the shower on your knees and elbows.
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow - No primer needed. Just apply with your finger and it stays on all day with a great shimmer. It is especially great for summer since it stays put and doesn't sweat off. Bad to the Bronze is my favorite color and it enhances blue eyes.
5. Real Techniques Powder Brush - I have fallen in love with this brush! It is so soft! Applies powder wonderfully. It is also very reasonably priced for the quality. I will be buying more brushes from this brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment