Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Meet Carly




This sweet puppy belongs to my parents. I got to finally meet her Thursday night, since I am in LA this weekend. Her name is Carly and she is a standard poodle. Isn't she adorable? Her coat is super soft and the best part is she doesn't shed. I can already tell she has an amazing personality and is incredibly smart. I'm so thrilled to have another dog in our family, and my parents had been feeling the empty nest syndrome since I took Roxy up north with me last year. Roxy still reigns Queen B in this household and quickly let Carly know what's up. 

She is very bouncy and loves to chew. She enjoys a good belly rub and gives you the most attentive gaze, absorbing everything there is to know about humans and her new life. She's such a joy. Welcome to the fam, Carly!


No comments:

Post a Comment