Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

20 things


1.       My favorite food is Mexican, whether it be tacos, burritos, enchiladas, etc. This reminds me of a  funny bit by Jim Gaffigan… "Tortilla with cheese, meat, and vegetables." If you know what I’m talking about, right on.
2.       I love to go camping and hike in the woods. It’s my favorite. It can be hard work when you don’t have easy access to water, and you have to wash all the dishes by hand in the cold and keep the fire from going out, but man… the fresh mountain air and seeing stars. Worth. It.
3.       I like to save my money, but I also like to make spontaneous purchases. Target, it’s all your fault.
4.       Roxy is my forever puppy. She is almost 14 years old, which means I’ve had her for the majority of my life. Crazy huh. I love her to the moon and back.
5.       I am messy. I leave piles of clothes on the floor, shoes everywhere, and can never keep up with dishes. I wish it wasn’t so and I love a clean house, but I’m just lazy when it comes to this stuff. Sorry Cam, let’s hire a housekeeper? Haha.
6.       I don’t like scary movies.
7.       I am a private person and it takes me a long time to open up my true self to someone. 
8.       Cam and I don’t have cable or satellite TV and we prefer it that way. Netflix, Amazon Prime, and rentals are plenty. I don’t miss it.
9.       I’m afraid of burglars, kidnappers, and murderers, and the idea of someone peering inside my windows.
10.   I miss my family and friends back home in Redondo Beach. And I miss that BEACH.
11.   I can never decide on a favorite color, but it’s somewhere in the blue and green realm.
12.   Working out at the gym is so boring.
13.   I like to cook. Sometimes.
14.   I am an introvert, and prefer staying home most nights. Socializing drains my energy and I have to recharge alone.
15.   I don’t like annoying kids in public, but I’ve always wanted to be a mom.
16.   I have had Invisalign. And now I have Damon system braces. I can’t wait for it to be all over soon! I’ve always wanted perfectly straight teeth.
17.   I thrive off routine, but always want to make big life changes. I get bored easily.
18.   I’ve been to Canada and Jamaica. Adding Europe to the list in two weeks!
19.   I love Christmas time, but I dislike winter. You know what I mean?
20.   Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. ‘Nuff said.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I am afraid of people getting into my house as well... Its such a feeling, the worst ever isnt it?
    xo
    Anastasia
    Natbee'sFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh YES! target is such a trap. i literally have to stay away -- or be green with envy forever on end. ;)

    also amen and amen to number 5, 8 and 19. but most especially to number 5!!

    happy tuesday, friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad others can relate to being so disorderly! I'm not the only one! I have every intention not to, but it continues to happen so I have to come to an acceptance that this is my nature haha. Target is a trap, and they know it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete