Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

My boyfriend


Cameron and I are celebrating our FIVE year anniversary tonight. Holy smokes. Our actual anniversary was last Friday, but I flew out to LA to see my family which was booked a few months ago. We have dinner reservations to the romantic Chez TJ restaurant in Mountain View. This anniversary feels extra special because five years feels like a milestone of sorts. It sounds cliche, but I really do love him more and more each day. Cameron, thank you for all of your love and support throughout the years, and making me feel like the luckiest woman alive. I so look forward to all the wonderful adventures we have yet to experience on this road we call life. So glad you're my partner in crime. I wouldn't have it any other way. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment