Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

August ipsy bag!

My ipsy bag for August arrived in the mail and I am very happy with the products this month.
If you are not familiar with ipsy, it is a beauty subscription service that sends you a small bag of products each month for about $10 a month. I am loving these little surprises, and I find it is a good way to sample products you otherwise wouldn't have tried.



So thrilled to see the Michael Todd Pumpkin facial mask in the bag! I have been wanting to try it for a few months but keep forgetting about it. I tried the Pacifica Alight multi-mineral BB cream yesterday, and I thought it was good, it matched my skin tone, but it dried kind of tacky on the skin. The MICA shimmer powder is in the color 17-Bronze, which is definitely my cup of tea. I love bronze eye shadows. The lip balm is from Noya, and it is in the all-natural-preservative-free-and-not-tested-on-animals category. Mine is cherry flavored and I love it actually. It is super smooth and I've been applying it non-stop for days. I have yet to try the Pixi lash booster mascara. I'm just so addicted to my Clinique mascara right now that I can't seem to pull away from it. I also really like the bag design this month. This will be a good one to keep all my lip products from floating around the abyss that is my purse right now. 

Link here if you want to check out ipsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment