Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Roxy


Roxy has the eternal puppy face. When I walk her around the neighborhood, people always say, "Look at the puppy!" or "what a cute puppy!" and I think silently to myself that they have no idea she is nearly 14 years old (sometimes I tell them). I got Roxy as an early Christmas present from my mom when I was twelve, after I begged and begged for years for my own small puppy. My mom finally caved and I got to bring home the tiniest and cutest little pup that fit in the palm of my hands. She's been a sweet little dog (and quite the handful!) over the years, and a great companion. She is a miniature pinscher, and true to her breed she is quite the comedian without even knowing it. When she was younger she had a lot of high energy, but it's been quite some time since then. We went on a very long walk today, and she is tuckered out. Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment